My mission is to help my clients and their families protect their financial security, plan for the future and make wise healthcare decisions.
As my client's needs and circumstances change, I am there to provide solutions.
- A senior, residing in Pearland, Galveston & Bayou Vista since 2005
- Previous residences include MS, SD, ID, WI and NJ
- Husband Larry, (an avid fisherman), 3 daughters, and 5 grandchildren
- Enjoys skiing, cooking, writing, travel, time with family and friends
- Speaks conversational Spanish
- Principle Agent: Swanson Heath Insurance
- Licensed Insurance Agent since 2010 (Texas)
- Formerly associated with Bankers Life and Casualty and Sovereign Investment Group
- Registered Dietitian, licensed in Texas
- Formal Education
- B.S. University of Delaware
- M.S. University of Wisconsin
- PhD Washington State University
- Previous employment as a university professor, college department head, health specialist, child nutrition specialist and with USDA
Our business is referral based and we LOVE your referrals. Call or email me for more information.